This is a Step by Step guide to describe the best use of the Job Alerts system on the Presenter Promotions website. Theres plenty of options to find out what new jobs have been posted, you can visit the LATEST jobs page daily check them out OR you can set up a Job Alert.
Setting up your Job Alerts is very important as I am sure you will want to know when a new job is posted, as its very common for jobs to be cast quickly and I wouldn't want you to miss out.
The Job Alerts system lets you select your personal options to receive up-dates of the very latest job postings. Here you can control and create job alerts for your desired expertise.
Amongst the fields some are compulsory, so look out for the ones with the star next to them.
Subscribed? Firstly indicate that you want to subscribe to the alerts, select either:-
- Yes (If you select YES then continue completing the rest of the form)
- No (If you select NO then go straight to the SAVE ALERT button at the base of the form)
Job Alert Title*: Create a suitable title for your alert, for example Colin’s Jobs or New Jobs, etc
Frequency: Select how often you require an alert to be generated and sent to you:-
- Instant (Get an alert sent to you everytime a new job is posted)
- Daily (A breakdown of all new jobs in the last 24 hours is sent to you every day at the same time)
- Weekly (A breakdown of all new jobs in the last 7 days is sent to you every week at the same time)
Then select your desired Area of Expertise:-
Specialisation (Select the type of jobs you want to receive):-
This is a very refined list and is controlled essentialy by the producers when they add their job advert(s).
However if you don't want to miss out on any job, I recommend you Select All job types, at least that way you will see all the jobs that are posted without having to keep checking the website.
- Select from the drop down menu job titles that most represent your desired target marketplace or expertise.
- To select more than one, press and hold the Ctrl key (on a PC) or cmd key (on a Mac).
- OR use the SELECT ALL option and all jobs will be selected.
- The chosen options are then displayed below it in the Your selection display.
Then click the ‘Save Alert’ button on the base of the form and the next job or jobs that are posted on the website (that meet your selected specification) will be sent over to your email account.
And thats it, your done, now you can sit back and the jobs come to you!
SEE OTHER ASSOCIATED IN-DEPTH HELP GUIDES BELOW FOR:-