This is a Step by Step guide to Searching for Jobs and Vacancies advertised on the Presenter Promotions website.
There are a number of places you can search for job roles, but do remember you can only apply for them if you are a Premium Member. Depending on how you like to search, the four places you can search are:-
- On the Home page just below the photo sliders is a Search Bar
- Also on the Home page by selecting a Quick Search Image
- On your membership Dashboard, under the Jobs tab is a Search Jobs option
- Or to see the Latest Jobs found on the top menu under jobs menu.
As you search (and if you are logged-in) you may see some small icons on the job listings:-
- If you see an image of a Computer Disk, that means you saved the job to your Dashboard to apply for later.
- If you see a Green Tick that means you have already applied for that particular job.
Heres a breakdown of each option and how to best use them.
1. SEARCH FOR YOUR JOB: This is on the homepage just below the photo sliders at the top of the website. You can use this search bar to find jobs by entering or selecting keywords or job types in the available fields:-
- Enter Keyword: For example you can enter Voice-over or Broadcaster and then click the Search Jobs button which will bring a results summary page.
- Job Category: Select a Job category and then a Job Specialisation (if allowed) and then click the Search Jobs button which will bring a results summary page, that shows the following information:- Date, Job Title, Location and Company Name.
2. THE QUICK SEARCH OPTION: Also on the Home Page, simply click on the relevant image:-
- Voice-over & Narration
- On-Screen Expert
ALL jobs in that sphere of the industry will come up in a results summary page, that shows the following information:- Date, Job Title, Location and Company Name.
3. JOB SEARCH: This is more comprehensive and has more options to define particular search criteria and can be found in the top main menu under jobs or if you are logged in under the jobs tab of your Talent Dashboard:-
- Enter Keyword: Use any keyword that you feel important to the job you are searching for
- Talent Category: Select an option from the drop down menu.
- Talent Type: Dependant on the choice you made on the Talent Category (above) you may get a further option here to make a selection from.
- Country: Choose the Country jobs are based in.
- Region: Select the desired Region of your country choice.
- City: Select the Town or City to search.
Click the Search button and a summary of jobs that meet this criteria will be revealed. Remember, the more defined you make this the less likely it is that matches will be found.
4. THE LATEST JOBS PAGE: This is an easy option as ALL available jobs are here. You can access the Latest Jobs which you can find by clicking on the main (top) Jobs menu or in your Dashboard under jobs. If you are logged in and scanning the jobs on this page you will notice jobs you have either saved to apply for later or have already applied for are marked with relevant images so you can have an instant visual reminder of your applications.
SEE OTHER ASSOCIATED IN-DEPTH HELP GUIDES BELOW FOR:-