HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB (A Quick Start Guide)
This Quick Start guide covers the basics (in mechanical terms) of how to apply for an advertised role on the website. See at the base of this article for links to more information AND to an article that explains more about good content when applying.
Important points to remember:-
- Jobs are available to Premium Members only.
- Make sure your Presenter Promotions Profile is up to date and the showreel and voice links are your most current.
- Before applying check that the 'correct' CV is marked as active in your Dashboard.
- Once you click APPLY you WILL NOT get a second chance (so take your time).
- You can track some applications and see replies for advertisers in your dashboard too.
- IMPORTANT: You only get ONE chance at applying for each job or vacancy, so double check you have included everything and ONLY when you are ready, should you click the APPLY button. Applications cannot be deleted or reversed once sent.
When you go to the job description page you have two options, you can save the the job to apply for later (you can access this via your Dashboard when you are ready to apply in ‘My Saved/Applied Jobs’) OR you can simply click Apply.
When you click apply the application system will supply one of three options:-
- Display an external website page for you to read and make the application
- Display a page containing an email link to apply directly
- Reveal a blank cover letter page for you to insert (or type) a cover letter (which when sent also attaches a link to your profile page and enables the producer to view your CV) if you added one on your profile tab.
If an advertiser replies to you you will get an email notification that a message has been sent to you, which you can find in ‘My Messages' in your Dashboard.
SEE OTHER ASSOCIATED IN-DEPTH HELP GUIDES BELOW FOR:-