HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB (A Quick Start Guide)
This Quick Start guide covers the basics (in mechanical terms) of how to apply for an advertised role on the website. See at the base of this article for links to more information AND to an article that explains more about good content when applying.
Important points to remember:-
- Jobs are available to Premium Members only.
- Make sure your Presenter Promotions Profile is up to date and the showreel and voice links are your most current.
- Before applying check that the 'correct' Cover Letter and CV are marked as active in your Dashboard.
- Once you click APPLY you WILL NOT get a second chance (so take your time).
- You can track applications and see replies for advertisers in your dashboard too.
- IMPORTANT: You only get ONE chance at applying for each job or vacancy, so double check you have included everything and ONLY when you are ready, should you click the APPLY button.
When you go to the job description page you have two options, you can save the the job to apply for later (you can access this via your Dashboard when you are ready to apply in ‘My Saved/Applied Jobs’) OR you can simply click Apply.
Remember when you click apply the application system will assume you had already chosen the right cover letter (or edited the letter to suit) and the right CV was made active too. It then sends your application attaching your active CV and active Cover letter and a link to your Talent profile.
An Easy Foolproof Shortcut
If you are are unsure about things the easy option is to have only one CV and one Cover Letter (in a general format) this means any application you send will include the right information.
When an advertiser replies to you you will get an email notification that a message has been sent to you which you can find in ‘My Messages' in your Dashboard.
SEE OTHER ASSOCIATED IN-DEPTH HELP GUIDES BELOW FOR:-