This is a Step by Step guide to help with the Subscriptions and Invoices element on the Presenter Promotions website.
You can find these elements by logging in to your Talent Dashboard and under the Subscription Tab you will find three options:-
2) My Subscriptions
3) Buy Subscription
1) Invoices: The main reason for this section is to enable you to get access to invoices you have paid or any pending invoices relevant to your current Premium Membership.
The page will list your subscriptions:-
Print button: If you click on the button, it will open the payment/invoice in a new window that you can either print (for your yearly accounts) or save as a pdf file to storage on your device for future reference orfor your yearly accounts.
Shopping Basket: If on your selected plan you see a small shopping basket, it indicates you agreed to make a direct payment via online banking, simply select the basket image and it will reveal full details of who to send monies to, so you can activate your Premium Membership.
2) My Subscriptions: See a full list of your subscriptions and in-depth details for your reference:-
ID: This is an admin id no in case you have a query.
Plan Name: Describes the Plan you requested. If you click on the plan, will open a further page displaying an in-depth breakdown
Status: Indicates if a plan is pending, approved, cancelled or expired. (A tick for live and a cross for cancelled or expired)
Purchase Date: Will display the date your purchased or ordered that particular plan.
Days Left: Indicates how many days you have remaining before you need to renew.
Start: Plan date actually started .
End: Plan finishes on this date.
Price: Price paid for the plan.
Invoice: Click to print or save your receipt/invoice.
3) Buy Subscription: As it sounds this is where new members can select a Premium Membership or existing Members can up-grade from their free membership to Premium Membership.
Simply select the plan you require by clicking the desired radio button, and then selecting how you wish to pay for the plan. Then click the ’Subscribe’ button.
You will then get sent to the SUBSCRIPTION SUCCESS page, the Overview will display the plan details, all you need to do is click the ‘Continue’ button.
Depending on how you chose to pay, you will see one of two things:-
- Paypal Option: You will be taken to PayPal to complete your payment details, once complete you will be brought back to the Presenter Promotions website.
- Bank Transfer Option: You will be sent an email with our bank details, make your payment via internet banking and once we receive your payment your membership will be approved and an email will be sent to confirm this.
NOTE: If you make payment by bank transfer your membership will need to be approved and you cannot apply for jobs on the website until the admin team make your membership valid.
Did you Upgrade: First thing to do when you get back to your Dashboard is:-
- Add two more photos
- Add two more Audio Demo Links
- Add up to 6 Weblinks to your Social media, web material, etc
- Add up to 4 Cover Letters
- Add up to 2 CVs
SEE OTHER ASSOCIATED IN-DEPTH HELP GUIDES BELOW FOR:-